Explic8 is a boutique consultancy who specialise in specific sectors in the form of Value Streams
- Medical Devices
- Combination Products
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Lean Manufacturing
- 6-Sigma Process Management
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Global Networks Optimisations
Technology Partnerships (Digital Enablers)
- MRPeasy, ERP Software Partnerships
- KaizApp, Digital Enabler to Improve Continuous Improvement Sustainability
We are experiencing increased demand for our services from a wide range of clients across multiple sectors, in which we are looking to capitalise on continued growth.
We are looking to provide synergy to our manufacturing clients by enabling our partnered ERP technology to provide an all-in-one solution for the continued growth of client operations.
At Explic8 we pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations and always ensure to deliver our business philosophy of we do not fail.
- To ensure a seamless implementation of the MRPeasy system
- Clear communication with the client to understand and map their requirements
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations to potential MRPeasy clients
- Ability to utilise and drive management techniques such as process mapping, brainstorming, Value stream mapping, etc
- Able to successfully chair meetings with a wide range of team members, from C-suite to shop floor operators
- Utilise project management tools and techniques to enable the successful implementation of MRPeasy
- Develop and execute technical implementation plans to ensure clients’ expectations are met while delivering configurations to adapt the system to the client’s needs
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to customer queries and set expectations
Preferred Candidate Profile
- ERP/Inventory System experience
- Software Implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to be involved in multiple projects and complete to agreed deadlines
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience with digital accounting packages (Xero, QuickBooks, etc)
- Experience with customer relations management (CRM) packages
- Competitive market salary
- Part time roll – c20 hours per week to begin with
- Remote working would be preferred
- Ability to progress into a full-time role if desired
Salary is commensurate with experience
Who Should Apply
The applicants should also have an understanding of business, in particular the area of business performance improvement.
Formal qualifications will help speed up the process, with disciplines such as Business or Manufacturing being ideal for the role.
We are also an equal opportunities employer who promotes Diversity, Equality, Inclusion and Belonging.
What to do Next
If you are interested in working with Explic8 make contact via the link in this Job Add, giving us a brief description of your skill set, brief examples of some of your work to date and your resume.